TBGBL Talk V 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk V 3.0

The Even Newer Forum to Discuss the Toronto Baseball Guys Baseball League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markham Squeeze trades with Sodo Mojos

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Markham Squeeze trades with Sodo Mojos Empty Markham Squeeze trades with Sodo Mojos Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Markham Squeeze

Markham Squeeze
Admin

The Markham Squeeze trade Masahiro Tanaka to the Sodo Mojos for Lance Lynn and the Sodo Mojos' 1st round draft pick.

EDIT:

Because of catastrophic injury to Tanaka while on the way to his physical inspection; the Sodo Mojos will substitute Huston Street instead of Lance Lynn.

The Markham Squeeze trade Masahiro Tanaka to the Sodo Mojos for Huston Street and the Sodo Mojos' 1st round draft pick.

Last edited by Markham Squeeze on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

MaxGae

MaxGae

So a 3rd round pick (Tanaka, S23) for two first round picks (Lynn, S23/Sodo, S25).

Seems fair.

When are today's sims posting?

http://baseballevolution.com

RAWKEN HAWKS

RAWKEN HAWKS

MaxGae wrote:Seems fair.

Nice sarcasm Mr Glab, well played!

Slow Wiser's clap.....

Bananas

Was wondering what else the Squeeze was sending with Tanaka to make it a fair deal

It's better now (which wasn't hard)

Still a bit much though. are we banking on a huge 2016 for a very prone guy?

Yasiel puigs available... I will only ask for a 2nd too.

5Markham Squeeze trades with Sodo Mojos Empty Damaged Goods Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:07 am

RAWKEN HAWKS

RAWKEN HAWKS

Since clearly Sodo Mojos got damaged goods in this deal (an in game injury), I think he should have the option to back out of this deal.

Last season when the Brawlers traded their unlimited player and the receiving team didn't get what they expected (didn't realize he would be limited for the rest of the season), Sammy graciously agreed to cancel the trade.

In MLB trading damaged goods is not allowed, I don't think we should either...

Warren

Markham Squeeze

Markham Squeeze
Admin

Don't fear there Booth,

Once I saw that Tanaka hurt himself in the last game of sim I immediately gave Matt the option of cancelling the dealbor changing the terms. I also suggested immediately changing Lynn out as he'd need the SP.

Matt decided to not drop out.

RAWKEN HAWKS wrote:Since clearly Sodo Mojos got damaged goods in this deal (an in game injury), I think he should have the option to back out of this deal.

Last season when the Brawlers traded their unlimited player and the receiving team didn't get what they expected (didn't realize he would be limited for the rest of the season), Sammy graciously agreed to cancel the trade.

In MLB trading damaged goods is not allowed, I don't think we should either...

Warren

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum