TBGBL Talk V 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBGBL Talk V 3.0

The Even Newer Forum to Discuss the Toronto Baseball Guys Baseball League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hawks Willing To Tinker To Help You

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hawks Willing To Tinker To Help You Empty Hawks Willing To Tinker To Help You Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:08 pm

RAWKEN HAWKS

RAWKEN HAWKS

Not looking to blow things up but for the right return I will make moves.
If you could use an upgrade, let me know...
I'm happy with my minors and have 3 so I'm likely looking to get picks in return...
If there is interest, I'll sort through the offers, get back to you and make final decisions by the deadline.

Email me...
warbo2424@yahoo.com

Warren

2Hawks Willing To Tinker To Help You Empty Most Probable Trade=SS Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:24 pm

RAWKEN HAWKS

RAWKEN HAWKS

I have two pretty good shortstops right now, Desmond and Peralta and I'll very likely try to move one by the end of July. So if you could use an upgrade at SS, send me an email...
Also might move a starting pitcher, maybe Verlander...

Warren
(Rawken Hawks)

3Hawks Willing To Tinker To Help You Empty Re: Hawks Willing To Tinker To Help You Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:46 pm

RAWKEN HAWKS

RAWKEN HAWKS

So I have a deal in place to announce before the deadline but can still do something else...Anyone need a shortstop upgrade (see previous message)? Adrian Gonzalez 273AV/303VG at first base? Justin Verlander for help in the rotation? Maybe Kate Upton will show up at your games!!
Let me know soon.... Not looking for keeper or minor leaguer cast offs...

warbo2424@yahoo.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum